[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4593: Rosetta sites: wordpress-org: "famous 5-minute installation" link should be made customizable

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 10 07:31:09 UTC 2019

#4593: Rosetta sites: wordpress-org: "famous 5-minute installation" link should be
made customizable
-------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  fierevere                      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect                         |     Status:  new
Component:  International Sites (Rosetta)  |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------------+--------------------
 Current link to
 https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress#Famous_5-Minute_Installation
 is hardcoded, it should be made customizable (to local codex or helphub
 page) by locale managers (precisely - wordpress-org meta project
 translators)

 Code reference:
 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/wordpress.org/public_html
 /wp-content/themes/pub/wporg-main/page-download.php?marks=119#L120{{{#!php
 <?php
 /* translators: URL to installation guide */
 119
 wp_kses_post( __( 'With our famous 5-minute installation, setting up
 WordPress for the first time is simple. We’ve created a <a
 href="%1$s">handy guide</a> to see you through the installation process.',
 'wporg' ) ),
 120
 'https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress#Famous_5-Minute_Installation'
 121                                                             );
 }}}