[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #4107: Polldaddy script on /download/ generating thousands of JS console errors and flooding GA

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 28 14:45:53 UTC 2019

#4107: Polldaddy script on /download/ generating thousands of JS console errors
and flooding GA
 Reporter:  jonoaldersonwp  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |   Keywords:  analytics
 Aside from this being Bad, it's flooding our analytics. Can we remove/fix
 this?

 Also, we should be running this sort of integration through GTM, rather
 than directly on/in the page. If we want to keep this (when it's fixed),
 can we move it to GTM on a DOM Ready trigger, please?