[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3840: Search Page (while searching from gutenberg demo page) is not properly styled.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 28 06:37:28 UTC 2018

#3840: Search Page (while searching from gutenberg demo page) is not properly
styled.
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  manishamakhija   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by manishamakhija):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  maybelater =>

Comment:

 Hi @mukesh27, Thanks for viewing and analyzing this ticket.

 The search page is accessible to end user, please check the first
 screenshot I've attached previously. Search field is on the top rightmost
 corner. I'm attaching the screenshot having search query in it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3840#comment:3>