[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3876: Update wporg-gp-customizations to generate translation files for each JS file.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 26 10:25:19 UTC 2018

#3876: Update wporg-gp-customizations to generate translation files for each JS
file.
--------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  herregroen                |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by herregroen):

 @ocean90 as translatable strings are now being generated for themes and
 plugins with https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7893 and
 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7895  I think
 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/3876/3876.6.diff is the
 final step to ensure the appropriate JED JSON files are also being server
 for plugins and themes.

 Let me know if I'm missing something or you encounter any issues with the
 patch and I'll be happy to help however I can.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3876#comment:24>