[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3923: Prevent plugin developers from removing their own commit access, if they're the only account

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 14 18:00:24 UTC 2018

#3923: Prevent plugin developers from removing their own commit access, if they're
the only account
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu           |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugin Directory  |   Keywords:
 If a plugin only has one person with commit access, we should NOT allow
 that person to remove their own commit bit.

 We should require they add someone before they can remove themselves. That
 way we can prevent silly moments where a dev clicked the wrong thing.

 Note: ADMINS should remain able to remove all committers as we sometimes
 need to do this for security.