[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3539: Implement programmatic or settings changes that can be made to /plugins/ and /themes/

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 30 17:07:06 UTC 2018

#3539: Implement programmatic or settings changes that can be made to /plugins/
and /themes/
-------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mtobar       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |   Keywords:
-------------------------+--------------------
 Implement programmatic or settings changes that can be made to /plugins/
 and /themes/ to allow for individual theme or plugin pages to conform to
 the SEO Standards.  Examples of this format will be:

 (1) /themes/
 - Title - ?  (For example, $Theme_Name, Free $Main_Theme_Category Theme -
 WordPress)
 - H1 - ?
 - Meta Description
 - ? (of note, we can not do all of the standards, we must start with the
 most important)

 (2) /plugins/
 - Title - ? - $Plugin_Name, $Main_Plugin_Category Plugin - WordPress
 - H1 - ?
 - Meta Description
 - ?

 More information on this can be found here:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/13YxtyPNIz8798EpZT-
 AXh1SW2QNLGm9PBhtDJo7O16o/edit?usp=sharing