[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3666: The styling of "Subscribe to WordPress News" should same as the "Email Updates"

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 15 07:38:36 UTC 2018

#3666: The styling of "Subscribe to WordPress News" should same as the "Email
Updates"
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  dilipbheda       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by obenland):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Hi @ dilipbheda, welcome to Meta Trac!

 You're absolutely right, there should be a more consistent design
 language. Over the past two years we've been working towards exactly that,
 most notably with the Plugin Directory update, the new theme for
 international sites, and most recently the new About pages.

 Updating the News theme is on the Meta team's roadmap, and partially
 tracked in #668. Once we'll get to it, updating the button design will be
 a part of that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3666#comment:1>