[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3699: Deprecated methods/functions/classes/hooks should be included in the @since tax archive for the version they were deprecated in

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 6 18:11:08 UTC 2018

#3699: Deprecated methods/functions/classes/hooks should be included in the @since
tax archive for the version they were deprecated in
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 I don't know, at first glance it feels like the since archive is meant to
 document functions etc that were first introduced in that release? You
 could argue that it would be like showing posts in date archives for both
 their publishing date and their last modified date.

 What if we didn't link to the since archive except for when it was
 introduced?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3699#comment:1>