[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3204: i18n: Add translators comment for placeholders used in "review queue" message

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 17 10:31:42 UTC 2017

#3204: i18n: Add translators comment for placeholders used in "review queue"
message
------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  felipeelia        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new

Comment (by felipeelia):

 Sorry @Otto42 and @danieltj,

 Actually the _n call that is more misleading to me is this one, at line
 91:

 {{{#!php
 <?php
 _n(
                 'You have %1$s plugins in the review queue, %2$s is being
 actively reviewed. Please wait for them to be approved before submitting
 any more.',
                 'You have %1$s plugins in the review queue, %2$s are being
 actively reviewed. Please wait for them to be approved before submitting
 any more.',
                 $submitted_counts->pending,
                 'wporg-plugins'
 ),
 '<strong>' . $submitted_counts->total . '</strong>',
 '<strong>' . $submitted_counts->pending . '</strong>'
 }}}

 English isn't my first language, but I think that a hint for what
 "actively reviewed" means in this case would help.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3204#comment:3>