[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2797: Plugins: Suggest related plugins when the current plugin hasn't been updated in two years

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 2 13:40:38 UTC 2017

#2797: Plugins: Suggest related plugins when the current plugin hasn't been
updated in two years
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  gibrown                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by gibrown):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  maybelater =>

Comment:

 @tellyworth I think we should leave this open. The screenshot is from a
 patch I have where I hardcoded the results. Now that JP Search code is
 live it should be pretty easy to add an algorithm to power the UI and get
 this live (once I can get back to working on .org). I'm hoping to get this
 live by the end of the year.

 Some discussion on the UX or whether there are problems with this approach
 would be great though.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2797#comment:4>