[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2831: On the Advanced view of a plugin the list of committers is imporperly formatted.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 19 08:55:14 UTC 2017

#2831: On the Advanced view of a plugin the list of committers is imporperly
formatted.
 Reporter:  aguseo                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by aguseo):

 Replying to [comment:1 Ipstenu]:
 > @aguseo - what plugin is that on? And what browser/OS are you on.
 >
 > I can't reproduce that view.

 Hi @Ipstenu,

 Sorry, I should have shared the link upfront.
 I found it on these urls so far:
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/gigpress/advanced/
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/event-tickets/advanced/
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/image-widget/advanced/
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-post-manager/advanced/

 I'm contributor to these plugins.
 It only seems to be like that when I'm logged in. That is when I see the
 committers list where this glitch happens. When I'm logged out I don't see
 committers.

 I'm using Windows 7 / 10 and Firefox 52 / 53, chrome 58.0.3029.110
 (64-bit), IE11.

 I hope this helps, let me know if you need more info.
 Cheers

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2831#comment:2>