[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2645: Plugin Directory: Installation instructions missing - May withhold essential information

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 30 16:56:19 UTC 2017

#2645: Plugin Directory: Installation instructions missing - May withhold
essential information
------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Gahapati          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by lukecavanagh):

 I was leaving my voice on this meta ticket, in the form of a comment.

 Replying to [comment:7 samuelsidler]:
 > Replying to [comment:6 lukecavanagh]:
 > > Granted most install guides for plugins are the normal download plugin
 and install using zip download by uploading it, but some do include the
 steps after upload and activation though.

 > We are all aware of the why this ticket was filed, as mentioned in
 comment:0. There is no reason to leave comments repeating the description.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2645#comment:8>