[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2595: Support Theme: Suppress 'Reply and mark as resolved' checkbox when topic is already resolved

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 22 16:42:53 UTC 2017

#2595: Support Theme: Suppress 'Reply and mark as resolved' checkbox when topic is
already resolved
-----------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums   |   Keywords:
 Hello,

 Minor Bug/Enhancement, would be nice to suppress the 'Reply and mark as
 resolved' checkbox on resolved topics. When you get to the bottom of a
 very long thread and see that you assume the topic isn't already resolved.
 This caused me to look silly ;) posting what I thought was a closing
 comment on something that was already closed.

 Appreciated,
 Cheers