[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3010: Plugin Directory: Replace "This plugin hasn’t been updated in over 2 years" banner

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 29 19:34:58 UTC 2017

#3010: Plugin Directory: Replace "This plugin hasn’t been updated in over 2 years"
banner
---------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 @samuelsidler
 [https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02QB8GMM/p1501259245537300 noted]
 that the `Last Updated` date still has an effect on search results, so if
 we’re going to remove the banner, we also need to remove that part of the
 search algorithm, or base it on something else like `Tested up to`.

 I think that can be explored in a new ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3010#comment:2>