[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2956: Change to green background for confirmation message "User updated" in Forum profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 13 14:17:53 UTC 2017

#2956: Change to green background for confirmation message "User updated" in Forum
profile
----------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner    |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums  |   Keywords:
----------------------------+-----------------
 When a user has submitted an update to the profile, the next screen will
 have a url on the format https://wordpress.org/support/users/[user-
 id]/edit/?updated=true

 And a confirmation message will be shown as a banner directly above the
 profile. (see attachment).
 Currently the background color is given as
 {{{
 div.indicator-hint {
     background: #fff8e5;
 }
 }}}
 ... which at least I perceive as being light RED.

 I'd suggest that this background color is changed to a light green
 instead, for instance RGB EBFFE6. (Unless, of course, the same class is
 used for negative hints, as well...)