[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2413: CampTix: attendees info are not fetched in "Attendees" page if less than # of columns

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 20 14:11:54 UTC 2017

#2413: CampTix: attendees info are not fetched in "Attendees" page if less than #
of columns
-------------------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  Thomas Vitale            |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |     Status:  new
Component:  WordCamp Site & Plugins  |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-----------------
 I noticed that, when the number of attendees is less than the number of
 columns set in the "Attendees" page, attendees info are not fetched so
 they are not shown.

 For example, if I set the number of columns to 3 with [camptix_attendees
 columns="3"] and so far 2 people purchased a ticket, the "Attendees" page
 is empty. Inspecting the source code, the unordered list that should
 contain all the attendees is empty. Changing the number of columns to 2
 fixes the problem.

 It's not a big deal and it's temporary, visibile just after the opening of
 ticket selling. When the number of sold tickets is greater than the number
 of columns, it doesn't matter anymore.