[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #2530: Support Theme: Add theme and plugin references to yellow section above post form

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 25 21:47:06 UTC 2017

#2530: Support Theme: Add theme and plugin references to yellow section above post
form
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  zoonini         |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by zoonini):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I just realized that the "Don't post here – instead" part doesn't make
 sense when you're posting from within a theme or plugin forum, since
 you're '''already''' in the right place.

 Instead, maybe this wording makes more sense:

 > Looking for help with a specific theme or plugin? Be sure you're in the
 theme or plugin's individual forum before posting. Visit the theme or
 plugin's page and find the "View support forum" link to find it.

 Also open to better wording. Maybe we could omit

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2530#comment:3>