[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #399: Safari: when typing a comment, screen flashes and jumps to a higher position.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 7 23:09:04 UTC 2017

#399: Safari: when typing a comment, screen flashes and jumps to a higher
position.
--------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  avryl   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by obenland):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 I'm unable to reproduce it in Safari 11.0.1. There is a slight jump when
 the preview gets generated, but it always brings me back to the original
 position.

 This ticket is four years old si I'm inclined to assume this was fixed in
 Safari. If this is still an issue, please feel free to reopen the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/399#comment:3>