[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3017: Support Forums: "Search forums" should search forums only, not the whole of WP.org

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 2 22:00:30 UTC 2017

#3017: Support Forums: "Search forums" should search forums only, not the whole of
WP.org
----------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  SergeyBiryukov  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect          |     Status:  new
Component:  Support Forums  |   Keywords:
 Reported by @melchoyce in
 [https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/C02RQBWTW/p1501704537078331 #core]:
 > When I try to search the using the support forums search, I only seem to
 get plugins and make/core posts…
 > It’s searching all of .org

 We should be able to limit the search to https://wordpress.org/support/,
 like we did for plugin and theme forums in [5162] and [5163] for #7.