[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related screens

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 25 16:35:57 UTC 2016

#1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related
screens
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  stephdau     |      Owner:  stephdau
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  assigned
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch
--------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by mapk):

 Thanks for the comps, @hugobaeta, and for the words of advice, @melchoyce!
 They are helpful.

 @melchoyce  - I did sketches early on during the project to work out OAuth
 flows. That's where I ran into the 'white box' restrictions that didn't
 seem to be so pleasing when two white boxes have to stack on smaller
 screens. I'll share them with you on Slack because I don't know how to
 attach a PDF here. :)

 I'll also shoot you a link to where I shared a couple different flows that
 I was working on as well. I totally agree about sharing stuff early on,
 but being the first project, I wasn't exactly sure where. I like the idea
 of getting a post up on /design, and PMing or posting in Slack somewhere
 too.

 I appreciate the words of encouragement. If my first project wasn't
 stressful, something aint right. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1524#comment:37>