[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1683: “My Favorites” link in the top right corner don’t open your profile page on the “Favorites” tab directly

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 29 09:18:12 UTC 2016

#1683: “My Favorites” link in the top right corner don’t open your profile page on
the “Favorites” tab directly
 Reporter:  Xtraboy           |      Owner:
     Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugin Directory  |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 If I’m on a plugin page, clicking on the “My Favorites” link in the top
 right corner near my name goes to my profile home but don’t open directly
 the “Favorites” tab with all my favourite plugins. I think it’s some JS
 handling issue with the #content-favorites ID.

 Tested with different browsers (Chrome, Safari and FF on Mac)