[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1250: DevHub: The RegEx in fix_unintended_markdown() filter is catching post content

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 27 17:26:14 UTC 2015

#1250: DevHub: The RegEx in fix_unintended_markdown() filter is catching post
content
---------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  DrewAPicture  |      Owner:  drewapicture
      Type:  defect        |     Status:  closed
Resolution:  fixed         |   Keywords:  has-patch
---------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by drewapicture):

 * owner:   => drewapicture
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"1914"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="1914"
 DevHub: Adjust the conditions in `fix_unintended_markdown()` to skip
 content where paragraph tags are present.

 We can skip content containing paragraph tags because we know they won't
 be used within parameters or parameter descriptions, nor will they be used
 in outputting parameters, which are handled as definition term elements.

 The original intended use-case of the function is still satisfied.

 Fixes #1250.
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1250#comment:2>