[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1296: Base WordCamp Redux Theme Does Not Support or Output the WordPress.tv slide URL within the theme

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 6 15:36:30 UTC 2015

#1296: Base WordCamp Redux Theme Does Not Support or Output the WordPress.tv slide
URL within the theme
Reporter:  digisavvy     |      Owner:
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 When in a 'Sessions' post there are two meta fields and one of them is the
 wordcamp.tv video URL. I entered this URL and see no presence of it when
 viewing the Sessions post from the front end, which is, at least, one
 place I'd expect to see it. I could also see this in the Sessions Archive,
 too.