[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #315: add search box to each plugin´s support forum to search within existing support threads only

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 9 00:57:02 UTC 2015

#315: add search box to each plugin´s support forum to search within existing
support threads only
--------------------------+----------------------------
  Reporter:  harmr        |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by Ipstenu):

 It's not easy is why it's not done yet. The forums will need a full
 overhaul and upgrade to bbPress 2.x to make it possible, and that has to
 coincide with the upgrade for themes and plugin's (in progress) and we
 have to make sure all our tools that were hand written for this instance
 still work. Most need a total rewrite.

 So ... It's not that we don't all agree, it's that this is a part of a
 bigger issue that just adding in one feature.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/315#comment:2>