[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1443: Fonts-Plugin: Allow fonts from other sources than Typekit, Google and BoostrapCDN

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 7 18:47:29 UTC 2015

#1443: Fonts-Plugin:  Allow fonts from other sources than Typekit, Google and
BoostrapCDN
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  Kau-Boy      |      Owner:  iandunn
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  accepted
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug
--------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by Otto42):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => needs-patch good-first-bug

Comment:

 I agree with Ian in that we should add additional options for free and
 open source fonts from sites with lots of them, as opposed to allowing for
 arbitrary fonts.

 That said, this would be a very good-first-enhancement if anybody
 relatively new to meta wants to take it on. The actual adding of other
 font sites to the existing wc-fonts plugin should be quite easy to do.

 https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/browser/sites/trunk/wordcamp.org/public_html
 /wp-content/plugins/wc-fonts/wc-fonts.php

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1443#comment:4>