[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #704: core.trac comments getting the same comment number, messing up edits and permalinks

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 31 16:40:27 UTC 2014

#704: core.trac comments getting the same comment number, messing up edits and
Reporter:  boonebgorges  |      Owner:
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 I posted a new comment on https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5809.
 Comment appeared correctly. I went to edit it, and it opened two separate
 comments for editing - the proper one near the bottom of the page, as well
 as one higher up by wonderboymusic. The edit itself only ended up applying
 to the first of those (not surprisingly, I guess, if they internally share
 a comment_id).