[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #752: Theme trac: If reviewer has done more than 2 reviews automatically make them full reviewer

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 26 17:48:15 UTC 2014

#752: Theme trac: If reviewer has done more than 2 reviews automatically make
them full reviewer
--------------------------+------------------
  Reporter:  karmatosed   |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by karmatosed):

 I think any opening of the role would have to be talked about in the next
 team meeting. Personally, I'm not against it and it avoids a lot of
 confusion. The trainee role was there so we could also monitor people. If
 we have a report we can run to show those who have only done <2 reviews,
 we can achieve the same thing. I'll take it to the team in our next
 meeting as think that's the best plan.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/752#comment:4>