[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #758: Dashicons page should have a usage example for associating with content types

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 2 08:26:57 UTC 2014

#758: Dashicons page should have a usage example for associating with content
types
-------------------------+-------------------------------------
Reporter:  DrewAPicture  |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  new
 It's great that Mel's Dashicons page was
 [https://developer.wordpress.org/resource/dashicons/ integrated] with
 DevHub, though I feel like it's missing example usage for associating
 dashicons with content types in the dashboard. This would be in addition
 to the existing CSS usage section.

 I believe we have that information elsewhere, maybe in one of the
 handbooks, but it would be especially pertinent in this context on that
 page.