[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #591: Get Warning Notices in WordPress 4.0-RC1, because the Cert is invalid for 66.155.40.203

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 29 01:19:17 UTC 2014

#591: Get Warning Notices in WordPress 4.0-RC1, because the Cert is invalid for
66.155.40.203
------------------------------------+-----------------
  Reporter:  developwithconviction  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:

Comment (by dd32):

 Ah, I missed that the raw error was present in comment:2

 It looks like this is a cURL + DarwinSSL issue in cURL 7.37.1, potentially
 related to OSX Yosemite.
 It could also be being triggered by the format of our cacert.crt file,
 there might be a SSL cert in there that DarwinSSL doesn't like.

 Upstream ref: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/tracker-2014-08/0007.html

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/591#comment:5>