[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #223: Team names could be hyperlinked on make.wordpress.org homepage to provide easier access to P2s

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 14 02:33:15 UTC 2013

#223: Team names could be hyperlinked on make.wordpress.org homepage to provide
easier access to P2s
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  Hanni        |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  needs-patch
--------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by kadamwhite):

 +1—this has been bugging me since the new homepage went live, every time I
 come to it I click on the "Core" header before remembering that doesn't do
 anything.

 #204 is definitely related, but they're talking about adding a button. I
 think the team name should be made clickable in addition to anything done
 in that ticket; it's the first thing people see, and some of us will still
 try to click on them even if the link below is changed to a button.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/223#comment:2>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>