[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 22:04:48 UTC 2013

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
--------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  Daedalon     |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by Otto42):

 The box is checked by default on New Topics, but not on new replies. The
 thinking is that we want users asking questions to get notified, but we
 also don't want to accidentally start flooding the inbox of people
 answering questions unless they specifically opt-in to that.

 Suggest wontfix on this one, works as intended.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6#comment:4>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>