[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 28 20:07:26 UTC 2013

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
--------------------------+-----------------------------------
  Reporter:  Daedalon     |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by iandunn):

 I'd go ever further and say that it should be turned on by default. A lot
 of times users will start a support thread and never come back. I think
 that often happens because the user didn't notice the box, and didn't
 remember to come back.

 If it were on by default, then the return rate would be much better.

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6#comment:1>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>