[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #145: Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9 in Windows 8

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 30 17:52:50 UTC 2013

#145: Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9 in
Windows 8
---------------------------+------------------------------
  Reporter:  lancewillett  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
Resolution:                |   Keywords:
---------------------------+------------------------------
Description changed by SergeyBiryukov:

Old description:

> Replying to [ticket:22450 lancewillett]:
> > Originally reported in the forums: http://wordpress.org/support/topic
> /theme-twenty-twelve-single-post-preview-in-ie10
> >
> > Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9
> in Windows 8, after clicking from index to a single post view.
> >
> > '''What I expected to happen:'''[[BR]]
> > To continue previewing the same theme when I click around in the
> preview.
> >
> > '''What actually happened:'''[[BR]]
> > The theme changes to Twenty Eleven after clicking
> >
> > '''To repeat:'''
> > 1. Open http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/twentytwelve
> > 2. Click green Preview button
> > 3. Once in the preview, click into a single post
> > 4. See the theme change to Twenty Eleven
> >
> > Notes:
> > - Breaks in both IE9 and IE10 with Windows 8; does not happen in other
> browsers like Chrome or Firefox; works fine in IE9 in Windows 7.
> > - Happens with any theme on Extend (tested with Twenty Twelve and
> Esquire)
> > - Example URL: http://wp-
> themes.com/twentytwelve?TB_iframe=true&width=1033&height=612
> expected

New description:

 Migrating from #wp22450:
 > Originally reported in the forums: http://wordpress.org/support/topic
 /theme-twenty-twelve-single-post-preview-in-ie10

 > Extend Theme previews doesn't stay on same theme when using IE10 or IE9
 in Windows 8, after clicking from index to a single post view.

 > '''What I expected to happen:'''[[BR]]
 > To continue previewing the same theme when I click around in the
 preview.

 > '''What actually happened:'''[[BR]]
 > The theme changes to Twenty Eleven after clicking
 >
 > '''To repeat:'''
 > 1. Open http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/twentytwelve
 > 2. Click green Preview button
 > 3. Once in the preview, click into a single post
 > 4. See the theme change to Twenty Eleven
 >
 > Notes:
 > - Breaks in both IE9 and IE10 with Windows 8; does not happen in other
 browsers like Chrome or Firefox; works fine in IE9 in Windows 7.
 > - Happens with any theme on Extend (tested with Twenty Twelve and
 Esquire)
 > - Example URL: http://wp-
 themes.com/twentytwelve?TB_iframe=true&width=1033&height=612

Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/145#comment:1>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>
WordPress blogging software