[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #135: Plugin screenshots should be linked whether they're in an assets/ directory or not

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 28 23:02:19 UTC 2013

#135: Plugin screenshots should be linked whether they're in an assets/ directory
or not
-------------------------+-------------------------------
Reporter:  DrewAPicture  |      Owner:
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Migrated from #wp23410:

 > Plugins screenshots have differing behaviour whether stored in /assets
 or /tags/xxxx folders in plugin SVN repository.

 > * /tags/xxxx => scaled images with links to source images
 > * /assets => scaled images without links
 >
 > Also, when loading a plugin for the first time recently, the screenshots
 didn't appear until after I added them to the /assets folder. I suspect
 something has changed there, as I had read that screenshots should
 fallback to stable tag/trunk folder.

 > Examples:
 > * [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravity-forms-dps-
 pxpay/screenshots/ Gravity Forms DPS PxPay] has /assets folder,
 screenshots don't link
 > * [http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gravityforms-eway/screenshots/
 Gravity Forms eWAY] has no /assets folder, screenshots link to source
 images

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/135>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>