[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #30: Allow sample content to be loaded into themes for display in the theme directory.

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 13 19:28:52 UTC 2013

#30: Allow sample content to be loaded into themes for display in the theme
directory.
  Reporter:  whyisjake    |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  needs-patch

Comment (by Otto42):

 The content we have in there now is kinda crap. I think it started out as
 an old version of the theme unit test data, and has had a few minor things
 added to it.

 You could start with the latest theme unit test data, but that's geared
 towards trying to break things, not make them look good or normal.

 Think outside the box. What content should a preview site have? Obviously
 what we have there now is bad, so starting with that is kind of a bad
 idea, seems to me. I'd start by making a fresh site, and sticking a bunch
 of various lorem ipsum posts on it, then seeing where you can go with it.

 Oh, and I'll be putting a picture of a boat in the first post. Maybe a
 different boat, but there has to be a boat. Tradition. :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30#comment:12>
Making WordPress.org <http://meta.trac.wordpress.org/>