[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Pascal Birchler pascal.birchler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:42:47 UTC 2014

Perhaps testing has shown that most users don't get it, that's why there's
now this redundant toolbar.

I think it might be quite handy if you've disabled the auto-resize and
don't see the TinyMCE toolbar because you scrolled down the content.

Also, inline editing is far more intuitive IMHO. Look at Medium, for
example.

Cheers,
Pascal