[wp-hackers] Comment Redirection Error and zspfrul at mail.ru

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:15:39 UTC 2010

I have some testers reporting a strange issue where they leave an anonymous
comment on a blog post, and they are instantly redirected to the home page
of that blog rather than the blog post page.

Then, when the visit the blog post page where they just left a comment, they
see their comment, but the "Post a Comment" form is pre-filled out with the
following information:

Name: Sulemaw
Mail: zspfrul at mail.ru
Website: http://zspf.ru/content.php?id...

The URL is bigger but the tester's screenshot stops at "?id". Strangest
thing I've seen in WP so far. Any ideas? I'm running 3.0.1, if that makes a
difference,

Dave