[wp-hackers] redirecting wp-content/uploads

David Morris dvmorris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 05:02:36 UTC 2010

I have a WP 3.0.1 installation running multiple sites, and there are some
really old blog posts that reference images in wp-content/uploads/, as
opposed to wp-content/blogs.dir/. When those pages are loaded, apache throws
Internal Redirect errors all over the place:

[Fri Sep 17 13:11:50 2010] [error] [client 12.68.240.196] Request exceeded the
limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use
'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel
debug' to get a backtrace.

Is there a quick and dirty way to get apache to stop throwing these errors,
like an htaccess change. I'm not really worried about the images showing up,
I just don't want to Redirection errors to fill up the error_log.

Thanks for your help,

--
Dave Morris
http://dave.showviz.net/