[wp-hackers] List header scripts handles

Jason jason at findingsimple.com
Tue Sep 14 00:40:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick one - Is there a way to list/find out what the handles are for
scripts (non core js file) that have been loaded using wp_enqueue_script
into the header of site.

I've got a plugin which has encrypted/obfuscated its code so I can't find
out from the source what handle was used - and hence can't de-register it.

I've managed to guess one of the handles but there are a few more and the
developer won't tell me through the support channel because it is classed as
customization or something.

Cheers,
Jason