[wp-hackers] add filter to action to replace sidebar areas on the widgets page?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Fri Sep 10 00:56:19 UTC 2010

Hey Danny,

It's not super elegant but you could try something like this:

add_action('widgets_admin_page','start_buffering_widgets');
function start_buffering_widgets() {
	ob_start();
}
add_action('sidebar_admin_page','stop_buffering_widgets');
function stop_buffering_widgets() {
	$widgets = ob_get_clean();
	// Do your HTML surgery on $widgets here
	echo $widgets;
}

Hope this helps.

-Mike