[wp-hackers] Members Database

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:45:38 UTC 2010

I'm tempted to go the pure-WP way, it does seem like a lot of the work has
been done for me. I'll definitely need a custom UI for the options
pages, but I can also take a lot of stuff from the existing users.php,
user-new.php etc.

Thanks for all the continued discussion guys, really appreciate it.

-- Alex  (Hempsworth)