[wp-hackers] Adding class to first menu item of submenu inwp_nav_menu

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jun 28 13:53:10 UTC 2010

Define "flakey". See, I see a lot of this sort of response, but nobody
ever explains what they mean.

In my experience, :first-child and other CSS selectors work fine.

What's "flakey" is poorly conceived and implemented PHP hacks designed
to needlessly alter HTML in order to accomplish the same thing that
the selector can do just fine.

-Otto