[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 65, Issue 66

Ash Goodman ash at thinkinginvain.com
Mon Jun 28 12:22:19 UTC 2010

I think this policy should apply to themes as well which may add quite
a few options. As with plugins though there are a lot of reason a
theme may be deactivated. We also have to allow for those who
install/uninstall via FTP and not through the dashboard.

Some kind of 'leave no trace' button you can click before deactivating
 plugin or theme seems like a good solution. But given all the
different things a plugin/theme can do, is there a way to standardize
it enough to wrap in a  function that any theme/plugin could call?