[wp-hackers] Retreive menu item permalink

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Mon Jun 21 00:18:55 UTC 2010

Hi Lox,

Sounds like you've worked on something very similar to something I worked on recently.  Based on your description though I'm not sure how you are relating your custom post type to your menu item?  In my case I created a custom field in postmeta for the custom post type and stored the menu ID in it for the post of post type "nav_menu_item."  Is that how you did it, or something else?  Maybe a little more specific details of what you are trying to accomplish would help us help you?

-Mike