[wp-hackers] support for custoim post types + custom feilds

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Sat Jun 19 16:29:47 UTC 2010

>> For corporate/mission critical websites plugins are an iffy solution at
>> best.
>
> So, I'm guessing corporate sites don't use WP Super Cache (or any other
> caching plugin) because it's a plugin, right?

I have a government client which runs 50+ WordPress websites (both inside and outside firewalls) and no plugins are allowed on the site, with no exceptions. This includes stripping internal update calls, pings etc. from the core before a site can be upgraded and I know from experience, big companies are the same.

Besides, everything WP Super Cache does can be easily done without a plugin :)