[wp-hackers] post management page empty if enablign custom taxonomy

William Maddler news at maddler.net
Fri Jun 18 20:13:57 UTC 2010

Hello,
I've just installed and playing around with Wp 3.0.

I'm trying to add custom taxonomy to make easier to handle different
post types on my own blog.

Everything seems to be working fine. I can add new taxonomies, edit them
and whatever. But if I move to the post management page no post is being
shown there, I get total for all, published end deleted posts, but no
post is being shown. Only posts being shown are those with custom
taxonomies assigned. Any clue? My fault?

I've added this ty my theme's functions.php

function ls_taxonomies() {
        register_taxonomy( 'post_type', 'post', array( 'hierarchical' =>
true, 'label' => 'Post Type', 'query_var' => true, 'rewrite' => true ) );
        add_action( 'init', 'build_taxonomies', 0 );
}

add_action( 'init', 'lstaxonomies', 0 );

Thank you
William Maddler
maddler at maddler.net
https://www.linuxsecurity.it