[wp-hackers] WP Remote beta accounts available

Mr Tom Willmot tom at humanmade.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 16:35:17 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

We have been working out web app WP Remote for a while now and are ready to start handing out some beta accounts.

The idea behind the web app is simple, as WordPress developers managing lots of sites it was becoming a real pain for us to have to remember which version each of the sites was running on and which sites we were supposed to be updating.

WP Remote provides a simple (but beautiful) place where you can add all the WordPress sites you want to monitor, it then displays which version of WordPress each site is running (using XMLRPC) and allows you to perform updates from within the app.

If you are interested in signing up for a beta account then either reply to this email letting me know or fill out the form on the homepage.

We have lots of plans for future features and are already working on a couple. Our vision is for WP Remote to provide all the functionality one might need for managing / administrating multiple WordPress installations.

Kind Regards,

Tom Willmot
humamade

Human Made Limited