[wp-hackers] Using after_plugin_row_$plugin_file when plugin is deactivated

Daniel Craig Jallits dan at jallits.com
Mon Nov 30 20:41:18 UTC 2009

Sorry I went to Colorado for the weekend and did a little skiing with
some buddies from the Marines over the weekend. The testimonials are
now working. Take a look. I know we will address the email newsletter
sign-up and the contact form when the site is on Shell's server. I
will take care of the menu when it is moved there as well.

Is there anything else? Let me know. I want to get this moved off my
server as I will be doing some heavy modifications to the server in
anticipation of the hosting contracts I have coming.

Daniel Craig Jallits
3427 N. Paulina Street #1
Chicago, Illinois, 60657-1220
United States of America