[wp-hackers] Options for Controller - Views

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Thu Nov 19 14:30:55 UTC 2009

> 1. Rewrite the WP_Rewrite

+1000.

I wrote a URL rewriting plugin that I layered on top of the current implementation. It is outrageously complicated because it had to be to work, and my gut feeling is that it is extremely fragile. URL routing should not be that difficult.

-Mike Schinkel
WordPress Custom Plugins
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins/

P.S. Jacob, if you are interested in my custom plugin let me know.