[wp-hackers] Plugins and themes localization

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Nov 18 01:29:30 UTC 2009

I wonder if this should be added as a plugin header?

Name: My Plugin
Author: Me
.
.
.
.
Localizations: en_US fr_FR

...where the first in that list is always the "native" language of the un-translated plugin.

However it's done, +1 for standardizing a way to label plugins as localized or at least "localization ready".

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
http://striderweb.com/